Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Sad Love Poems My Hunny

Sad Love Poems My Hunny


1 Sad Love Poems My Hunny 1

Channelling back hobby write love poems. But that does not mean writing poems on the theme and atmosphere as well as other dimensions, because it had always been used to write sad love poems and poetry. But below are specifically for sad love poems. Why the theme sad love poems? Please absorb its contents. 

----------------------------------

    
Heartbroken

    
I cry in my heart, when his tears no longer able to translate melancholy


    
I really cornered the storm inside, until the cry smarting no longer matters
     
Even this burden I carried like never willingly die

    
Lord, my heart is tired ...
    
Give me Pain Eraser thousand cuts, in order to break my heart forever 

---------------------------------- 

 
There is now virtually stopped writing poetry because of the rush in duni journalism. Only occasionally trying to dig more hearts to be ink describe the atmosphere of the days of our lives. This sad love poems themselves are actually not fit the category of love poetry, because there is only heartbreak and loss of vigor in the pursuit of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment