Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Healthy Breakfast for The Body

Healthy Breakfast for The Body


Briefly told about the breakfast or eat breakfast. No question, better known breakfast or breakfast ?. Maybe it depends on us how to interpret the habits that do the bulk of the country of Indonesia, is not it ?.

Breakfast or eat in the morning by doctors and health experts is something that is very important for our health and activity that morning, even though it does not apply to sebagain people.

In fact there sebagain people get problems if you eat breakfast or breakfast. The question is at what you should do eat this morning?


According personally, before we perform routine activities that heavy in the morning is a good time to do breakfast. If in my house - belonging to the family were busy - breakfast irregular. My sister ate at 6:00 pm, Mr. and Mrs. perhaps breakfast at 9 or 10 because they have to spend Waku on his way to work each, if my own at the very latest at 8:00 pm.

Breakfast or morning Healthy Eating.

Of course this from my view. But this morning, when assessed in terms of nutrition breakfast I was unwell, try to notice what was to become my menu.

Warm white rice four tablespoons, then the blade of anchovies mackerel, three tablespoons of peanut butter (I mean the beans are ground or mashed mixed with a little salt and water until it looks like a gravy pecal), plus red chili fries and above all I pour the soy sauce import overseas.

My habits, breakfast was full alias full portion. Because the morning peak hour and requires a power supply that much. So I also add three tablespoons of rice again, two tablespoons of peanut butter, soy sauce and salted fish again. After I finished drinking water seglas, then closed the morning breakfast with three bananas boyan (sweet plantains are small) and two glasses of water.

What the above menu of healthy ?, I do not know. Then the healthy version bagaiamana ?, you ask the doctor and expert kesehatn you .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment